Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I wish I could see just a little....wouldn't that be NICE!!!










5 years ago today is the last time that I heard Brandon's precious voice....right before he was intubated for his "procedure"...he said..."I LOVE YOU MOM...I'll see you in a little bit", and then gave me a kiss.

Oh how I miss that voice, those kisses, the smiles, personality, and all that encompass Brandon. When my heart hurts like this, I wish God would let me see just a little glimpse into Heaven and see Brandon...but he knows me so well, that just one glimpse would never be enough. I will always want more.

Today is a one of those days of forcing myself to keep the ETERNAL PERSPECTIVE in front of my eyes and heart and keeping it from being clouded from this temporary perspective. Sometimes that is just so tiring...and other times...well, it's do-able. Just needed to "release" for a moment.

But I still PRAISE my God.....he is ever FAITHFUL.
He turned the sea into dry land; they went through the flood on foot; there did we rejoice in him ~ Psalm 66:6..........I PURPOSE TO REJOICE!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh Dawn,

What a handsome son Brandon was. I can't begin to imagine how much you miss him each day.

Thank God we have the promise to see our loves ones again.

This is truly NOT OUR HOME.

Soon and very soon, we will see our KING!

Sending hugs to you tonight♥