Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Celebrate Brandon Day ~ 8/3/09










































Psalm 31:24:
Be brave. Be strong. Don't give up.
Expect God to get here soon.


We had a beautiful warm sunny summer day in Washington DC (my FAVORITE city) to Celebrate and remember our precious son and brother ~ Brandon. I have to admit...during the ride over, I really had to press through and fight off why's and keep my mind from going to a place that it did not need to be. And since God knows me so well, and loves me so much...he continued to shower me with his peace and love (smile). The entire day was very fun, and it was also so fun to feel "connected" to so many strangers in such a small area. It makes me wonder what Heaven will be like. Like I said before, I think my small piece of Heaven will be warm...just like I like it. And just like God has done since we started "CELEBRATE BRANDON DAY", God always shows up with little "kisses" and "laughs". To show that he sees us, he cares, and Brandon is exceedingly abundantly OKAY! And one day...we all will be where he is!
"Till I See Jesus and Brandon Face To Face" ~ WHAT A DAY THAT WILL BE!!!

No comments: