Tuesday, August 3, 2010

6 Years

Oh I miss Brandon so very much....but my head knows that he is not at all missing out on the things of this world. I do however believe that he is waiting with great anticipation for "our day". Today as we
CELEBRATE BRANDON....I am praying for some specific hugs from God. Any and all that he will shower upon us. I am also praying for my heart to "know" the things my head does.


I would so love it if you let me know you were here and leave a sweet word (smile)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,
We know today is a difficult day for all of you but I pray the LORD gives each of you what you need to get thru the day. Strength, mercy, grace and above all PEACE!!!

Love to all,
Mom & Dad Hastings

Julie said...

Hi Dawn, Steve and family - my memories of Brandon and Chris seem like just yesterday...and to read that it has been 6 years already since he went home to heaven is unbelievable. My heart and prayers are with you all today - knowing that though our minds tell us that He is celebrating mightily with Jesus our hearts want humanly to touch and feel him again! God Bless you all...you are so strong and your faith will be your blessing and strength today! Love to all! Julie Brown

Susan said...

Hey Dawn,

Sorry I missed this special day. Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you and remembering your handsome son.

I pray God showed Himself stong for you.

Keep holding on to your hope!