Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Beautiful Day ~ Beautiful Night

The sunshine and warm weather truly brought me "back to life" yesterday. The bright yellow sun, warm humid air, and the smells of pre-summer/late spring. Even the the fresh laundry on the clothes line brings me to life.

AND...Steve and I got to go for a quick motorcycle ride (those who know me...know I do not ride unless it is at least 80 degrees in the evening). After a very fun ride (tried to figure out how to take our photo silhouetted by the sun while riding, but decided I'd wait on that one), came home, made dinner AND cheesecake and had a relaxing dinner outside. SO FUN!

Then a quick trip to my sister's house to pick up some plants, and do a little visiting...back home, more laundry, a quick ping pong match in the garage between Seth-Jordan, Steve-Jordan, Steve-Josh. And then...10:30! Realizing how much fun could be had, and how much can be accomplished by turning off the tv...hmm...think that will be a new plan.

I LOVE SUMMER, life was just about perfect.....just about. But God is GOOD, and he LOVES ME!

I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for. Jeremiah 29:11 ~ The Message

2 comments:

Gberger said...

So glad to hear about this fun day and evening. God bless you and your family!

Susan said...

Oh what a blessing to read about your day.

Hope you get to have many more, just like it♥