Friday, June 5, 2009

Steve's Birthday!!!



Today is my Sweetie's Birthday. We have been married for 21 years, and today will be the 22nd Birthday opportunity to make/or buy him a CHEESECAKE. Yes Steve loves his cheesecake...thing is, so do I, and so does Jordan...so really not sure who gets to savor more of it. The Birthday Boy, Jordan, or me! But we share. :-)

I am so happy that God strategically placed us together. That our path was known by him, and he had those paths connect. I can not imagine anyone else who I would want to ride this roller coaster of life with....even in the times that one or the other is wanting to "tip that roller coaster"...hey, we are both pretty headstrong!.

So I wish a very Happy Birthday to one of the LOVES OF MY LIFE!

DAWN LOVES STEVE ~ xxooxxooxxoo

1 comment:

Gberger said...

What a lovely birthday card! He's so handsome and has a kind smile.
Happy Birthday, Steve! and many happy returns of the day. God bless you.