Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thank you God

Last night Steve and I were at a meeting in Georgetown...surrounded by some new faces, and some friendly faces that we have had the privilege to meet over the last month (on the starts of this new adventure that God has for us). It was there in the midst of listening to the conversation, that I became so overwhelmed and flooded with memories (and they weren't memories that I like). I was really fighting hard to not cry, not to want to run out of the room, and to not want to have a big hissy fit...shocking I know...but I do have them ~ just ask Steve :-).

Anyway...because I couldn't do all of the above, I just started to pray. And God in his faithfulness calmed this anxious girls heart down, washed over me with his love, and then showed me those "special little signs" that are only from him. On the drive home, he continued to show me those things that are meant only for me. And then I was at PEACE again.

Thank you God for loving me so much, that even in a meeting...you see me, and want to heal me!

No comments: