Tuesday, February 3, 2009

So getting better....a little

Found this song (the first one on my playlist)...that I really LOVE! Still in the midst of one of those days, but God is always FAITHFUL! He loves me that much! I hope that does not sound conceited, but God tells us that & he proved that to us through Jesus. We all need to GRAB HOLD and accept that. And you know....just in typing this, well....feeling still a little better. The JOY of the LORD is MY STRENGTH & SONG! I LOVE my life!

~ On another, still not ready to share note....Steve & I are still intently praying on something that God spoke to my heart about this time last year. Just waiting for God to move in this, and to always direct us! I am just trying NOT to be inpatient, and for those of you who know me...you know that can be hard!

No comments: