Monday, August 23, 2010

This Guy!!!




I LOVE him so very much! I love how hard he works for our family, how he wisely budgets our money, how he desires to be the man God called him to be, how he "puts up with my moods", how he loves our children. But most of all today...how when I was in such a "twisted up" mood, and feeling angry....he listend and then said..."do you want me to pray for you". WOW! He changed my atmosphere immediately, and spoke JOY into my heart, and PEACE into my life! I LOVE YOU STEVE, and THANK YOU GOD for my TREASURE!

1 comment:

Gberger said...

Thank you for stopping by and leaving encouraging words on my blog. Your family is beautiful, including your "littles." So thankful that you and your husband have that deep love and connection for walking this path together. May God continue to comfort your heart and give you joy.