Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Supernatural Release PLEASE :-)

Woman Clasping Hands

So yeah...praying for some very SPECIFIC things, and some SUPERNATURAL RELEASE on things....so many that make my head swirl (and not like the ice cream, although that would be good). But I am hanging on that in the middle of this swirl...I can be comfortable...that GOD has got it all. He knows the end from the beginning...he has given me the authority to pull that end into the NOW..(thanks Laurie).

But in that swirl...I can also be soooo impatient (sure none of you have that problem). That is yet again, another area to give to God, let him still my soul & calm my thoughts....and just rest in his arms. Yeah...that's where I want to be!

You are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God's people and members of God's household ~ Ephesians 2:19

So that means if I am a member of God's household...he is my daddy....what he has, I have access to right! Yes & Amen to THAT!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hi Dawn, Thanks for the comment and stopping by my blog. I purchased the ruffled bedding from Anthropologie. I had a birthday coupon for 15% off. Hope you're having a nice Sunday evening.