Monday, September 27, 2010

Changes & More Of The Same




The wrap up of summer ended with a fun camping trip to Chincoteague. It was so much fun spending time with family, seeing the wild ponies, eating roasted marshmallows, being outside...& just chillin!

Then it was the start of new seasons...Seth started his junior year in High School...yes I cried (I always do the first day)
Jordan left for California (cried too ~ but soooo happy for him), "helper boy" started Pre-K, and the "Princess" started with her toddler class.



As seasons change, it can be so hard for me to move into them. Both naturally, and the seasons of life. I am trying to enjoy each moment (thought I would have learned by now), and embrace the change. Expected and Unexpected. Trying to be STILL in the moment that God has me in. Trusting, pressing in, & like Brandon...NEVER GIVING UP. Sometimes I "get it"...most times, I don't. But non-the-less...I KNOW I am called to keep going, keep reaching for it, and always always always...Trusting and Loving the one who Loves me Most...after all...I am HIS FAVORITE! :-)

1 comment:

Gberger said...

Catching up with your beautiful family here. It looks as if growth, love and adventure are the words of the season. God bless you and your family, and give you His peace.